nanurtalik asked: Just popping by to tell you that you're awesome!
Aww thank you! LOOOVE YOU!!! <3 Also… FOLLOW YOUR TAGS!!! (still love you)
The is the poster art for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special. Doctor Who: The Day of The Doctor
We’ll post a high res version of it to our imgur gallery in a bit.
in a *bit*!? IT”S BEEN MORE THAN A BIT OMG I WANT MY DOCTOR WHO!!!
now that my 13 year old self is out of my system…
That’s gonna leave a mark…
“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
Just reblogged this shit four times in a row… Keep it up guys
I don’t even know how many times I have reblogged this.
A Rotifer (phylumRotifera) being adorable and swimming around with a “baby on board”.
Realistic Disney Characters by Jirka Väätäinen
miasmictea asked: Share 10 facts about yourself and pass this onto 10 of your favourite followers <3
Well I don’t have ten followers but here’s 10 facts about myself.
1. I’m freaking OBSESSED with dolphins and whales and seals and basically marine mammals.
2. I’m a Shodan (first level black belt) in Karate
3. I play the piano and have done so since I was in grade 2 at school.
4. I’m in my last (3rd) year of an undergrad degree in marine science so ask away if you have any marine/environmental science questions.
5. man this is harder than I thought it would be. Uh… I have a pet bearded dragon named Aragorn (I wanted Smaug but my brother had already set his heart on Aragorn)
(yes i dress him up)
6. I do photography and origami and papercutting and although I don’t post stuff about that on here I do on my deviantart account.
7. I like baking, and especially decorating cakes and if anyone can tell me where I can find some edible rice paper that I can fold into origami shapes and add to a cake I will love them forever.
8. When I grew up my dad was kind of the local (unofficial) snake catcher (I live in Australia guys, it’s something you need) and so I grew up with bags of snakes around the house and got to pet snakes and cuddle (non venomous ones) from a early age. And I also got to release them back into the bush with dad which I loved.
9. I love riding bikes. Not so much road biking but I love mountain biking. it gets me out into the bush (which I love anyway) and I’ve met some lovely people through it and it keeps me fit and going over jumps and through nicely formed berms is just the best.
10. Phew thank god I’m almost done this was a LOT harder than i’d anticipated. okay umm, I freaking love cephalopods too and well all things about the ocean. and the bush. and just lets say nature. also if you want to say hi don’t be shy!!! :)
Page 1 of 30